The Thorens TD 206 is the younger sibling of the revolutionary, multiple-award-winning TD 309. Both models are built using only high-quality materials and both models share a number of technical features, ensuring that their replay quality is up there with the best.
The Thorens TP 90 Tonearm is based on the tried-and-tested Thorens TP 92 Tonearm and uses the same ultra-low-friction, high-performance bearing and the innovative zero-stiction anti-bias system. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminum that is damped using RMR technology (reduced-modal-resonance), and the stainless-steel counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled. Tonearm height, azimuth and overhang are all user adjustable.
- Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically controlled DC Motor
- Adjustable belt tension for best performance
- Two-part aluminum/acrylic platter
- New TP 90 tonearm with precision Japanese bearings
- Tonearm adjustable for VTA, azimuth and overhang
- Made in Germany