PRICING IS PER SPEAKER
Combining a 150 mm (6 inch) multi-fiber cone with a 25 mm Linear PEI dome and benefiting from the Torus-Ogive waveguide the REVOLUTION XT 6 driver is coupled with a crossover using low loss laminated core inductors and audiophile components throughout.
The 10.8 liter cabinet has REVOLUTION XT’s signature trapezoid shape and is uniquely fitted with a miniature plinth in keeping with the larger floorstanding models. The plinth serves to add low-down mass to the design, affording highly stable placement on stands or shelves for the most accurate acoustic reproduction.
Heavily constructed and extensively braced, the cabinet has exceptionally low coloration further enhancing its ability to communicate nuances and emotion of music. The REVOLUTION XT 6 is an incredibly accurate mini-monitor for those who appreciate music presented with utmost detail and texture.
- 2 way stand mount loudspeaker for small to medium sized rooms
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- 6” Dual Concentric driver delivers unrivaled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics
- Highly efficient 89 dB/Watt sensitivity and 240 Watt peak power handling deliver breath-taking dynamics and realism
- Luxury real dark walnut veneer for a high end cabinet finish
- Magnetic grille mounts provide a smooth and uncluttered front baffle appearance
- New Dual Omnimagnet motor delivers smoother bass performance with exceptional transient attack
- HF and LF drivers share single Omnimagnet optimizing phase coherence for natural and expansive sound
- Innovative shallow Torus Ogive waveguide allows rapid wavefront expansion improving high frequency directivity
- Non-parallel trapezoidal cabinet disperses internal standing waves and reflections for low coloration
- Internal bracing provides extra cabinet rigidity for exceptionally tight and controlled bass
- Down-firing port reduces room boundary effects and facilitates easy loudspeaker placement
- Integral plinth provides exceptional stability