One room of streaming music is great. But a house full is even better. That’s the power of the Sonos Home Sound System. Fill more rooms with music by simply adding more Sonos speakers and components. They all work together seamlessly so you can play different songs in different rooms or the same song everywhere.
Even better, the Connect:Amp enables you to stream music using the speakers you already own? With Connect:Amp you don’t even need a receiver. It turns your favorite pair of passive (aka non-powered, non-amplified) speakers into a streaming machine so you can teach them some amazing new tricks.
Connect:Amp has a built-in class-D digital amplifier that delivers 55W per channel of audiophile quality sound to your speakers. You can even adjust the sound to get the bass, treble, balance, and loudness just the way you like it. And the aluminum casing passively cools the amplifier so all you hear is the music.
- Brings music streaming to your favorite indoor or outdoor speakers.
- More sonic punch. Built-in amplifier powers large or small speakers.
- 55 W per channel at 8 Ohms.
- RCA line-in for connecting a range of playback sources.
- Subwoofer line-out.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
- Connect Sonos to an Amazon Echo or Dot, then simply request the music you love.
- Enjoy all the personalized Spotify playlists and other listening features you love and more - without ever opening your Sonos app.
- The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down favorite music, send it to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings. You don’t even have to be in the same room. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.
- Sonos plays everything – the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favorite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.