The Manhattan DAC II design uses the same chassis, same power supply, and front panel circuits as the original Manhattan. It uses a completely new, redesigned main board. This offers a substantial sound quality upgrade. Significantly better detail and resolution, and state of the art transparent analog preamplifier performance.
Manhattan DAC II features include:
- World's highest performance 130dB Sabre 9038 DAC chipset.
- 32 bit integer Class 2 USB2 driverless audio interface
- World class transparent analog preamp attenuators
- Roon Ready optional network card
- MQA ® hardware decoder
- Improved optional phono preamplifier card
- New, easy to navigate menu system
Femto Clock Technology
Mytek's new Femto Clock that's incorporated into our C777 Clocking architecture pushes jitter and the noise floor below measurable levels.
Highest Resolution Support
Modern high resolution audio formats support for PCM 32 bit 384 kHz DXD to Quad DSD256 11.2 MHz.
Discrete Analog & Digital Power Supplies
Two separate isolated power supplies for the analog and digital stages that lower noise and crosstalk while increasing power and consistency.