THE MUSIC HALL PA1.2 PHONO AMP IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR ATTACHING A TURNTABLE TO A RECEIVER OR INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER.
The pa1.2 is a low noise high quality phono pre-amp that accepts both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. The beautifully finished extruded aluminum box wards off the effects of stray magnetic fields and provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses thus providing you with the best sound possible from your turntable.
- gain mm/mc 40dB / 60 dB
- input sensitivity mm/mc 5mV/1kHz / 0.45mV/1kHz
- input impedance mm/mc 47Kohms/120pF / 100 ohms/120pF
- output voltage typically mm/mc
300mV at 1KHz – 3mV (MM Input) / 0.3mV (MC input)
- total harmonic distortion mm/mc <0.01 / <0.05%
- riaa curve accuracy 20Hz-20kHz / 0.5dB
- snr mm/mc -86dB / -68dB (-94dB / -75 dB A weighted)
- input voltage 15V/300mA AC
- external power supply
- rigid extruded aluminum chassis