The xDSD delivers CD-quality Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to stream your favourite music from:
- Apple Music
As well as your laptop and TV, straight to your earphones. And with the option to stream MQA audio tracks, the xDSD steps it up a notch.
Working with almost every set of headphones out there, from everyday models to high-end iEMs and over-ears, the xDSD produces high-octane audio that leaves you breathless.
The xDSD has two modes:
Which means you can listen at home, but with its cool slimline metallic design you’ll want to take it everywhere. And with up to ten hours of battery life, you’ll enjoy admiring glances as you do.
The X factor.
The xDSD includes the new iFi Cyberdrive which enhances the sound quality of instruments and vocals to a level beyond its rivals.
The xDSD, live the live experience.
The tech specX.
The xDSD is loaded with the latest technology, including:
XBass+ To clean up and restore a rich, deeper bass line
3D+ To recreate the recording’s original sound field
This is Hi-Res music as the artist intended.
- Wired, the USB type A OTG/CCK connector offers the ultimate High-Res audio performance for smartphones, laptops and USB enabled DAPs. The 3.5mm coaxial/TOSLINK combo S/PDIF input gives older DAPs and CD players a new lease of life as a transport to serve High-Resolution audio.
- Hear music as the artist intended. The Burr-Brown True Native® chipset means file formats remain unchanged for the truest sound.
- Listen to MQA straight out of the box.
- For MQA tracks, simply connect to Tidal (on your computer) and check the options to stream MQA.
- True Native® playback of all music formats from MP3 to DSD512, PCM768 and 2xDXD.
- The iFi exclusive S-Balanced topology makes its debut in the flagship Pro iCAN. It delivers the maximum performance from single-ended and balanced headphones alike.
- Reap the benefits of balanced, enjoy lower distortion and reduced crosstalk on headphones.
- Our 3D+ Holographic® dual-analogue matrices create a more immersive, deeper soundstage that puts the artist with you in the room, not just in your headphones.
- XBass+® analogue bass correction system corrects headphone/speaker bass response to deliver a deep, tight and prodigious bass.
- With a separate power input (micro USB) to charge its own internal battery, it does not draw from your smartphone. Playback time is up to ten hours.
- Plus it boasts a USB Type A connector for a stable wired connection. Just use an Apple CCK cable or Android OTG cable and away you go.
- The Cyberdrive headphone amplifier stage is one of the pivotal new circuit designs in the x-series. This new design places all parameters of the fully analogue system under digital control for a ‘best of both worlds’ scenario.
- The Cyberdrive design incorporates the iFi exclusive OV4627 ultra low noise FET input Op-Amp and W990VST digitally controlled stepped attenuator to deliver a new level of sound-quality.