Tear up the rulebook because music has leapt into the future with the iFi xCAN.
At home or on the go, iFi's latest headphone amplifier delivers energy, power and freedom in one truly portable package. Audio that’s ahead of its time.
Delivering high quality Bluetooth connectivity, and capable of storing up to eight wireless devices at once, the xCAN enables you to stream your favorite music from:
- Apple Music
As well as listen to your favorite artists, box sets and movies on your smartphone, portable audio device, laptop, and TV.
Add to that 1000mW of power per channel via dual-mono amplification and your are rocking! Powerful stuff!
The xCAN is both wireless and wired. Enjoy the benefits of a wired connection or the freedom of Bluetooth.
iFi's S-Balanced technology trickled-down from the flagship Pro iCAN means it’s top drawer and compatible with all single and balanced headphones and iEMs.
With its smooth contours, futuristic metallic design and twelve to eighteen of battery life, you’ll want to take it everywhere.
The xCAN gives audio the boost it needs, cutting background noise and restoring a natural, cleaner sound.
Whether listening to the latest chart-topper or much-loved 60’s classic, music never grows old with the iFi xCAN.
The tech spec.
The xCAN is loaded with the latest technology, including:
XBass Ⅱ To clean up and restore a richer sound
3D+ To recreate live stage atmosphere
This is high-resolution audio at its best.
- The xCAN boasts a dual-mono headphone amplifier with 1000mW of power per channel which can unleash the full potential of both 32ohm through to 600ohm headphones. The xCAN offers balanced in/out to take full advantage of the growing availability of balanced sources and headphones. The 2.5mm balanced headphone jack means the xCAN can be used to boost the amplification of high-end DAPs.
- The iFi exclusive S-Balanced technology is trickle-down tech from the flagship Pro iCAN. S-Balanced delivers the maximum performance from both single-ended and balanced headphones. The S-Balanced (Single-ended compatible Balanced) 3.5mm headphone output delivers the benefits of the balanced connection to single-ended headphones. Reap the advantages of balanced wiring, enjoy lower distortion and reduced crosstalk.
- The xCAN delivers CD-Quality Bluetooth via AAC, aptX and aptX LL with added iFi magic. Stream from your smartphone or TV via Bluetooth to the xCAN - no need for wires. Just plug your headphones into the xCAN at your side for the best Bluetooth sound around.
- iFi's 3D+® system creates a more a engaging sound and puts the performer on stage in your home. Their new XBass Ⅱ® adds even more musical satisfaction. The XBass Ⅱ® analogue bass correction system corrects headphone bass response to deliver a more natural sound to the upper bass frequency band.
- The xCAN comes with built-in Global Master Timing from AMR so jitter is a thing of the past. This represents a total ‘out of the box’ systematic digital solution that solves the digital jitter problem once and for all.
- The Cyberdrive headphone amplifier stage is one of the pivotal new circuit designs in the x-series. This new design places all parameters of the fully analogue system under digital control for a ‘best of both worlds’ scenario.
- The Cyberdrive design incorporates the iFi exclusive OV4627 ultra low noise FET input Op-Amp and W990VST digitally controlled stepped attenuator to deliver a new level of sound-quality.
- With a separate power input (USB Type C) to charge its own internal battery, it does not draw from your smartphone or playback device. Playback time is 12 (via Bluetooth as input) to 18 (as analog amplifier only) hours.