Connect. Plug. Play.
Want a listening experience that makes it sound like your favorite artists are playing live in your living room?
The Retro Stereo 50 is the all-in-one solution for your music enjoyment at home. Just as the artists intended.
Connect your way.
Whether you stream wirelessly or you’re old school and get a kick out of vinyl, the Retro Stereo 50 delivers something for everyone.
- Bluetooth (aptX/AAC) with NFC
- Analog via Co-ax or 3.5mm
- Phono for a turntable
Stream on your smartphone or plug in your laptop or turntable. It’s your music, your way.
Accompanying the Retro Stereo 50 are two LS3.5 speakers made from bamboo. And this is not only because it gives them a timeless elegance, but also because organic products rock (in more ways than one!)
Bamboo removes distortion and creates a cleaner, more natural sound. iFi knows how much you love music, and they go to great lengths to produce pitch-perfect audio.
Sound and vision.
The days of clunky sound bars are over.
Connect the Retro Stereo 50 to your TV then experience your much loved shows and movies in crystal-clear clarity. You’ll feel like you’re at the flicks.
A timeless modern classic.
The Retro Stereo 50 and LS3.5 bamboo speakers create an old-school yet modern vibe for your living space and reach the audio highs your ears have been longing for. There’s nothing else like it.
The tech spec.
It might be compact, but it’s loaded with the latest technology, including:
XBass+ To clean up and restore a rich, deeper bass line
3D+ To recreate the live stage atmosphere
Get ready for the live experience without leaving home.
- Enjoy your music, your way.
- Stream from your set top box, smart device or computer via S/PDIF or USB port.
- True Native® playback of all music formats from MP3 to DSD512, PCM768 and 2xDXD.
- A class act refined. Every nuance defined. All-new Burr Brown Soundplus® J-FET type amplifier now beats at the heart of the Class A TubeState®.
- This new circuit significantly reduces the loading seen by the main amplification circuit which improves the circuit inherent linearity while allowing it to drive even punishing 600 ohm studio inputs with impunity. The power supply filtering has been increased 5X in value. The Signal-to-Noise ratio of the iPhono2 is 3dB quieter on MC and 10 dB quieter on MM than the original iPhono.
- More than ever, listening to vinyl, one can hear ‘into’ the recording itself with the blackest of backgrounds and every nuance, inflection is picked up by the system.
- XBass+® for Speakers. No degradation in sound quality.
- Provides adjustable levels of bass control to enhance listening enjoyment through speakers that have limited bass extension.
- The 3DHolographic+® for Speakers takes high end systems to another level.
- It corrects spatial distortions and increases the width of the soundstage beyond that of the speaker placement.