iFi's flagship headphone amp is studio-level quality which means it’s the only amp you’ll ever need.
What more can they say about the Pro iCAN other than it’s used by the biggest names in the music industry?
Music to your ears.
Sennheiser? Focal? Audeze? Your classic reference headphones? Your easy every day over ears? No problem.
The Pro iCAN takes on all comers and enhances your music until it sounds like you have the band or orchestra playing live in your head.
The Pro iCAN performs as stylishly as it looks, and with the biggest artists using it the world over, the search for your next headphone amplifier is over.
The Pro iCAN will rock your headphones because it’s fully balanced, meaning exceptional quality and minimal interference, plus it has built-in X-Bass and 3D+.
Music is cleaner, deeper and more dynamic.
Think that’s all it’s got?
Think again, the Pro iCAN comes with Solid-State, and Tube amplifier options for unbeatable sonics. No matter what song you choose, it’s like you’re listening to a live recording!
- The Pro iCAN is as a top-of-the-line, headphone amplifier that drives anything and everything – from CIEMs through to the most difficult to drive headphone ever made, the AKG K-1000.
- Gain is adjustable from 0dB/9dB/18dB. The Pro iCAN can output more than 10V in Single-Ended mode and 20V in Balanced-mode. The 20V mode is equivalent 100W into a 40 Ohm speaker.
- Power like no other. Super-powerful 14,000mW headphone output power.
- A fully discrete and balanced amplifier audio circuit. It operates with full-differential internal signaling.
- All the way through the circuit, there is always two separate signals of equal level but opposite polarity.
- You can enjoy both the sound of Solid-State and Tubes in a single package and be able to switch in real-time. For some recordings and headphones/loudspeakers, Solid-State may sound ‘more lively.’. For others, Tube and Tube+ (especially Tube+) will sound more ‘luxurious.’ Select the one that sounds best for that particular moment, be it the recording, the mood or even the weather.
- There are two tube settings – Tube and Tube+. The Tube+ position reduces overall loop-gain and thus negative feedback to the minimum. This gives a different trade-off between the tube’s natural harmonics and the transient performance.
- An ‘Out of Head’ listening experience. Our 3D Holographic® dual-analogue matrices place the artist with you in the room, not just in your headphones.
- Sonically superior - richer, deeper.
- XBass® analogue bass correction system corrects for the missing headphone/speaker bass response.
- Quality components speak volumes. Reference class parts quality from Japanese Elna Silmics to Silver Mica capacitors.
Nothing but the best will do.