Take center stage.
Ever dreamed of being a Rock ‘n’ Roll star? To feel the rush as you step out on stage before thousands of adoring fans?
The nano iDSD Black Label, with its Hi-Res DNA and crystal-clear sound, brings that experience to your ears.
The nano iDSD Black Label is a powerful piece of kit.
It’s six times more powerful than an iPhone, drives almost any set of headphones and with up to ten hours of battery life, makes listening on the go stress-free.
And with its advanced engineering and balanced wiring, it’s ideal for single or balanced earphones alike.
A step closer to stardom.
Even if you’re listening through low-spec earphones in the gym or on large cans at home, the nano iDSD Black Label delivers rich, clean sound no matter what. Tonight, you’re a Rock ‘n’ Roll star.
The tech spec.
The nano iDSD Black Label has two other iFi products built in:
The iPurifier – To isolate sound and deliver clean, quality music,
The iEMatch – To attenuate high-powered earphones and sensitive in-ear monitors
They take away hiss, buzz and distortion and provide studio-quality audio. You’ll feel like you’re playing right alongside the biggest artists.
- Hi-Res True Native® playback of all music formats from MP3 to DSD256, PCM384 and DXD384.
- Listen to MQA straight out of the box: For MQA tracks, simply connect to Tidal (on your computer) and check the options to stream MQA.
- Hear music as the artist intended. The Burr-Brown True Native® chipset means file formats remain unchanged for the truest sound.
- The iFi exclusive S-Balanced topology makes its debut in the flagship Pro iCAN. It delivers the maximum performance from single-ended and balanced headphones alike.
- Reap the benefits of balanced, enjoy lower distortion and reduced crosstalk on headphones.
- Visible analog volume control. Its smooth action and smooth sound deliver the sonic goods with precision.
- Choose between the ‘Listen’ (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and ‘Measure’ (Linear Phase Transient Aligned Filter) options. It’s the only portable DAC to give you so much control.
- With up to ten hours of battery life, you can max out your on-the-go listening. Just switch it on and then plug in your device. Plus it boasts a USB Type A connector for a stable wired connection. Just use an Apple CCK cable or Android OTG cable and away you go.