Hit your groove.
Vinyl is back – and it’s about time. But vinyl has changed…
Where once, as a record began, crackle and hiss sent shivers down a listener’s spine, they now expect crystal-clear audio as soon as the needle hits the groove.
Enter the micro iPhono2.
Believe in better.
The micro iPhono2 changes the way you listen to vinyl recordings. Listen to your record without it. Then plug in the iPhono2 and notice the difference.
Hiss and background noise are replaced with unmistakable clear sound that digs right into the heart of the groove. Makes it hard to believe you’re listening to the same LP.
The mighty boost.
Most phono stages amplify the signal AND noise (hiss). The micro iPhono2 amplifies the signal but not the noise. No other phono stage has this kind of finesse. A testament to it superior performance.
And with multiple curve options, your vinyl will sound even more natural, just as the artist intended.
Old becomes new.
The micro iPhono2.0 is a high-end phono stage that changes the way you listen to your LP collection – for both vinyl experts and newcomers alike.
Make vinyl hiss a thing of the past with the micro iPhono2. We guarantee you’ll never look back.
The micro iPhono2 includes:
- DirectDrive – To create accurate sound and sonic transparency.
- Class A TubeState – To amplify the signal with the tonality of valves.
Music becomes clearer and more life-like.
- Any cartridge at any price to be accommodated optimally. Maximum gain is now an astonishing 72dB. This can handle the lowest of low output MC cartridges. Even the legendary Ortofon MC-5000 does not require sound-degrading step-up transformers.
- The newly designed RIAA Equalization circuit guarantees a +/- 0.2dB accuracy of the RIAA EQ from 20Hz – 20kHz. Truly reference class performance.
- The iPhono2 is also a perfect match for older non-RIAA LPs too. It retains the very popular six different Stereo EQ curves found in the original iPhono. You will never have to put up with sub-optimal sound quality because of being unable to select the correct EQ curve ever again.
- The Class A stage has Pro series pedigree.
- It combines N-Channel J-Fet and a PNP bi-polar transistor for a warm, unsurpassed, natural sound.
- To DC Infinity and beyond: The all new 'DirectDrive® Servoless DC Infinity' circuit has no capacitor and no DC-Servo meaning no noise and no distortion.