- Super speed. The USB3.0's ultra-speed bandwidth of 5.0Gbps offers an incredibly wide bandwidth, ten times that of USB2.0's 480Mbps.
- With generic mass-produced USB cables, the data and power cables are normally packed together. This means that they do not conduct as well as they should and they are not sufficiently shielded from each other. This has a negative impact on USB signal integrity and degrades sound quality.
- iFi's quadruple shielding fully separates and protects the delicate USB data signal from the power. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
- Most USB cables use molded plastic covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link. Noise radiates out. Durability is compromised as few manufacturers make their own final connectors.
- iFi's FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding, being machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminium. Plus, gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
- Most standard USB cables do not address RF issues and are fitted with filters that work over too narrow a range and are only fitted at the ends of the cables, leaving the length of the cable to act as an antennae.
- iFi's three custom-made metal oxide ceramic filters have a different effective range to broaden the range over which RF noise is silenced. The middle silencer is adjustable and can be moved along the whole length of the cable. This then “detunes” the antennae formed by the cable. The other two silencers should be kept as close to each respective end as possible.