When you listen to music there’s a lot of background noise going on. Some noise cannot be missed but there’s also some that is not immediately obvious until it has gone. It mainly comes from your power supply and interference from other devices.
Bring the AC iPurifier into your set-up and you’ll notice the difference instantly.
Music you once thought was clear takes on a new life, filtering out noise you never knew was there and leaving you with pure, undiluted sound.
The AC iPurifier draws from French military engineering and includes: Active Noise Cancellation To cancel all incoming mains noise
With EU and USA 3-pin versions. It can handle 100 volts to 240 volts. The UK version comes with adapter to EU version. And with a chassis made from polyurethane plastic, the AC iPurifier is not only powerful, it’s tough too.
- Cleans up noisy mains supplies: It ACTIVELY cancels noise. The AC iPurifier cancels far more noise across the frequency range than other passive products. A passive purifier filters only in the very top-end of the frequency range.
- By generating a signal identical to the noise signal but in the exact opposite phase, iFi's Active Noise Cancellation® (ANC) actively cancels all incoming noise!
- Modern audio systems have a plethora of mains plugs. Each of these add unwanted noise issues and pollute the local mains supply.
- You can insert into the AC mains wall outlet that supplies the audio system OR insert into the mains extension block for the audio system.
- The design of the AC iPurifier is such that it is even more effective if several are used to ‘contain’ the same type of noisy sources.
- Try in different locations to discover which has offers the most improved sonics.
- Wireless Purification System: This reduces noise without audible side effects. It does not hinder dynamics.
- Intelligent Ground Connection: It only actively provides an earth/ground if your system needs one. It will not create a ground loop.
- Smart Polarity and Earth Connection: Insert into your system to check polarity.
- Red - incorrect. Green - good to go.
- Saves your system: If it detects a power surge it will automatically cut off, protecting your valuable and highly sensitive equipment from harm.