Cayin’s HA-300 came about as an 18 month expedition to create a headphone amplifier that would meet the expectations of audiophiles.
To deliver on that promise, the HA-300’s circuitry was designed to utilize the musical fidelity of the 300B tubes, powered by custom-built transformers to create perfectly balanced output through the headphones. The amplifier also utilizes a two-box design; a dedicated tube-controlled power supply and the amplifier.
To add to Cayin’s traditional high standards of quality, this amplifier is built with US-Aviation grade electrical plugs and RC22DE4 rectifier tubes to provide clean DC power to the 300B tubes. All in all, the HA-300 amplifier is a powerful workhorse that will live up to the hopes of audiophiles.
- Best possible integration of balanced and singled-end signal processing:
- Input Transformer(for Bal input)-> Push-pull Single-end Amplification-> Output Transformer (for Bal output)
- Two-box design with multi-stage tubes and regulated power supply
- Carefully selected premium tubes
- Power Amplification: Full Music gold pins ceramic base 300B x2
- Voltage Amplification: Shuguang WE6SN7 replica of Western Electric x2
- Tube Rectification: NOS RCA 22DE4 rectifier tubes x4
- Designed in-house and features custom built power, input and output transformers
- Choice of 3 headphone outputs for high, middle and low impedances makes sure all headphones will perform to its maximum
- Point-to-point wielding to ensure shortest signal path and enhance the transparency and refinement of audio performance
- High quality shield silver-plated internal cable to minimize interference during transmission
- High-precision 24 steps potentiometer to provide low noise, high-precision volume control.
- US Aviation standard sockets and connectors for outboard power supply connection
- Beautifully designed and crafted VU meter
- Supports balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs