The Aurender ACS10 is a device designed to eliminate the reliance upon computers and other IT products for the management of digital music files.
Its primary functions are what any audiophile needs when using a file-based playback system and are consolidated within the ACS10 with attention given to the simplification of the tasks at hand. It can be used as a companion to an existing Aurender Music Server and it will greatly expand its functions and flexibility.
That said, the ACS10 could also be used as a fully-functional server and streamer controlled by Aurender Conductor and delivering a digital output via an Audio 2.0 USB port designed to be connected to an external DAC. However, the highest audio performance is realized when using the ACS10 mated with models A10, N10 or W20.
For Aurender users seeking to add the functions of cd ripping, expanded storage and backup and metadata editing the ACS10 is the ideal companion. Customers seeking that same functionality in a stand alone one box server / streamer solution can use ACS10 in that way as well.
- One-touch CD Ripping with metadata and cover art retrieval with a unique user determined target folder depository feature. Industrial-grade CD-ROM drive (TIAC DVD-ROM), tray loader design. Choice of FLAC, WAV and AIFF codecs.
- Nimbie Autoloader support for unattended ripping (Scheduled in November 2018 software release, Nimbie is not a product from Aurender. And it’s not included in ACS10 package)
- Extensive metadata editing application for easily correcting metadata or modifying to suit your sorting requirement
- Support for using ACS10 as central library storage. And support for ACS10 to expand storage beyond the capacity of an Aurender music server. ACS10’s SmartMerge feature will identify a network attached W20/N10/A10/N100H/N100C or X100L and allow user to see content from both libraries combined into one. (can only be used 1+1, one ACS10 and one Aurender music server).
- File storage on dual 3.5” HDD with up to 24TB using Western Digital Red(8TB/16TB) HDDs (24TB using Western Digital Gold/Seagate IronWolf). Available factory fitted in 4TB x 2, 8TB x 2 or 12TB x 2 configurations
- User configurable HDD setup options. Choose from between RAID 1 mirroring or the total storage capacity of both HDDs. (RAID 1 is the factory default)
ACS Manager Companion App: ACS10 is so packed with features, we had to give it its very own app! The ACS Manager companion app is used to configure all system settings including CD ripping preferences, Smart Copy, Smart Tag Editor, and more.
State-of-the-Art Automatic CD Ripping: Aurender’s CD ripping software, which is custom engineered to work with high-quality TEAC optical drives, yields shockingly good CD rips! Sophisticated error detection and correction ensures accurate rips for great sounding results.
Smart Tag Editor: An easy, intuitive, and powerful metadata tag editing tool is built into the ACS Manager app. Set your music library up just how you want.
Dedicated USB Audio Output Port: High-performance USB Audio Class 2.0 output allows ACS10 to function as a music server / streamer when connected to an external DAC. ACS10’s USB audio output quality is equivalent to N10’s USB audio output.
Massive Storage for the Largest Music Libraries: ACS10 is available in 3 different hard drive capacity configurations to provide enough storage for even the largest digital music libraries. Upgraded SmartCopy functionality allows for syncing library content between ACS10 and another Aurender server.
Linear Power Supply with Integrated UPS: Full-linear power supply + “super capacitor” uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for stabilizing the ACS10 under an abrupt power outage condition.
Support for High-Resolution Formats: All major codecs supported. PCM up to 786kHz/32-bit. DSD up to 256 DoP. Native DSD up to 512.
2X Isolated LAN Port: ACS10 features 3 LAN ports, so it can be used as an Ethernet switch. One of three LAN Ports is 2X isolated – use this 2X isolated LAN port to connect to another Aurender server/player to isolate the server/player from any noise introduced by the LAN connection.
USB Connectivity: ACS10 features a USB 3.0 port for super fast copying from a USB hard drive. It also features a front-mounted USB 2.0 port (for connecting Nimbie autoloader) and a filtered & isolated USB 2.0 port dedicated for pristine audio.