The Aurender ACS10 is a device designed to eliminate the reliance upon computers and other IT products for the management of digital music files.
Its primary functions are what any audiophile needs when using a file-based playback system and are consolidated within the ACS10 with attention given to the simplification of the tasks at hand. It can be used as a companion to an existing Aurender Music Server and it will greatly expand its functions and flexibility.
That said, the ACS10 could also be used as a fully-functional server and streamer controlled by Aurender Conductor and delivering a digital output via an Audio 2.0 USB port designed to be connected to an external DAC. However, the highest audio performance is realized when using the ACS10 mated with models A10, N10 or W20.
For Aurender users seeking to add the functions of cd ripping, expanded storage and backup and metadata editing the ACS10 is the ideal companion. Customers seeking that same functionality in a stand alone one box server / streamer solution can use ACS10 in that way as well. ACS10 FUNCTIONALITY:
Media File and Streaming Playback
- One-touch CD Ripping with metadata and cover art retrieval with a unique user determined target folder depository feature. Industrial-grade CD-ROM drive (TIAC DVD-ROM), tray loader design. Choice of FLAC, WAV and AIFF codecs.
- Nimbie Autoloader support for unattended ripping (Scheduled in November 2018 software release, Nimbie is not a product from Aurender. And it’s not included in ACS10 package)
- Extensive metadata editing application for easily correcting metadata or modifying to suit your sorting requirement
- Support for using ACS10 as central library storage. And support for ACS10 to expand storage beyond the capacity of an Aurender music server. ACS10’s SmartMerge feature will identify a network attached W20/N10/A10/N100H/N100C or X100L and allow user to see content from both libraries combined into one. (can only be used 1+1, one ACS10 and one Aurender music server).
- File storage on dual 3.5” HDD with up to 24TB using Western Digital Red(8TB/16TB) HDDs (24TB using Western Digital Gold/Seagate IronWolf). Available factory fitted in 4TB x 2, 8TB x 2 or 12TB x 2 configurations
- User configurable HDD setup options. Choose from between RAID 1 mirroring or the total storage capacity of both HDDs. (RAID 1 is the factory default)
USB Audio Output Port
- Media files and streaming content managed using the integrated Aurender Conductor App. Integrated app support for Spotify Connect, Tidal, Qobuz, Bugs and Melon (determined by country offering service).
Power Supply with Integrated UPS
- High-performance USB Audio Class 2.0 output allows ACS10 to function as a music server / streamer when connected to an external DAC. (Circuit similar to N10)
Supported Formats and Rates
- Full-linear power supply for audio and “super capacitor” uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for stabilizing the ACS10 under an abrupt power outage condition.
- All major codecs supported. PCM up to 786kHz/32-bit. DSD up to 256 DoP. Native DSD up to 512.
- One of three Hub Ports are doubly isolated. Besides the USB Audio ports, there is one USB 2.0 port on the front panel and one USB 3.0 on the rear panel.