Send all your music wirelessly from your iDevice or tablet directly to the B2 Powered Speaker. Wirelessly stream all your music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. Your computer, iDevice, or Android phone already has Bluetooth, so get more out of your music with the B2 wireless speaker. Experience award-winning Audioengine stereo sound, including a hand-built wood cabinet, Bluetooth aptX and extended wireless range.Easy setup
Setup and pairing is really easy and no special software is needed. Here s how to connect B2 to your tablet, computer, or smartphone:
- Remove B2 from its packaging and attach the Bluetooth antenna to the rear panel.
- Connect the power cable to B2 rear panel and plug the other end into an AC outlet.
- Turn on the power switch and B2 will automatically go into pair mode.
- On your device, turn on Bluetooth and select Audioengine B2 to pair and connect.
- Play your music and adjust the volume.
- Yep, it really is this easy to get B2 up and running!
The audio quality of most Bluetooth products isn't usually very inspiring and their limited range can be frustrating. The B2 solves these problems by implementing the aptX codec, which is a high-quality audio converter designed specifically for audio. The B2 also has special circuitry and a precision-tuned antenna to extend the wireless range, providing much more versatility than other Bluetooth speakers.Upgrade your Bluetooth
You already have Bluetooth on your tablet, computer, or iDevice, so get more out of it and experience stunning audio with the Audioengine B2 Bluetooth Speaker including aptX, extended range, hand-built wood cabinet, and custom speakers.See and hear the difference
The hand-finished all-wood cabinet of the B2 reflects traditional Audioengine design and the high-quality components and audio fidelity are typical of Audioengine's commitment to great sound at affordable prices. The Audioengine B2 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi and even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee your music will sound better!