PRICING IS PER SPEAKER
2½ Way Floorstanding 6” Dual Concentric HiFi Loudspeaker
Both the Omnimagnet Dual, with its 25 mm Linear PEI dome HF unit and Torus-Ogive waveguide, and the auxiliary driver feature a multi-fiber cone with rubber surround and a 44 mm edge wound voice coil to ensure seamless bass performance. The REVOLUTION XT 6F crossover uses low loss laminated core inductors and audiophile components throughout and further benefits from high purity oxygen free copper (OFC), silver plated wiring.
The 31.1 liter REVOLUTION XT 6F cabinet utilizes the most compact iteration of TANNOY new twin-cavity coupled reflex system, featuring separate cavities coupled internally by tuned ports. Bass energy exits from a down-firing port between the angled base of the cabinet and the integrated plinth. The precisely engineered angle of the ‘waveguide’ formed between cabinet and plinth encourages LF energy to disperse forward into the room, making closer-to-wall placement of the speaker than is typically possible without major detrimental effect on sound quality.
- 2½ way floorstanding loudspeaker for medium sized rooms
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- 6” Dual Concentric and 6” mid/bass driver deliver unrivaled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics
- Highly efficient 90 dB/Watt sensitivity and 300 Watt peak power handling deliver breath-taking dynamics and realism
- Luxury dark walnut oak veneer for a high end cabinet finish
- Magnetic grille mounts provide a smooth and uncluttered front baffle appearance
- New Dual Omnimagnet motor delivers smoother bass performance with exceptional transient attack
- HF and LF drivers share single Omnimagnet optimizing phase coherence for natural and expansive sound
- Innovative shallow Torus Ogive waveguide allows rapid wavefront expansion improving high frequency directivity
- Non-parallel trapezoidal cabinet disperses internal standing waves and reflections for low coloration
- Internal bracing provides extra cabinet rigidity for exceptionally tight and controlled bass
- Twin cavity-coupled reflex system delivers tuneful and musically coherent bass
- Down-firing angled port reduces room boundary effects and facilitates easy loudspeaker placement
- Top-adjustable floor spikes allow precise leveling of speaker cabinet
- Integral plinth provides exceptional stability
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.