The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment. Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, in-wall, in-ceiling, outdoor, and bookshelf speakers with Amp. Upgrade your wired speakers. Connect everything from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the backyard. Amplify your TV experience. Enjoy stereo sound for shows, movies, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for immersive home theater. Designed to keep cool. The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimized airflow and heat management.
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming
- Ethernet ports
Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatible
Works with Apple AirPlay 2 on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]