The stunning mmf-1.5, with its superior s-shaped alloy tonearm, music hall melody cartridge, 3-speed belt drive design, and built-in phono pre-amp, is a beautifully refined piece.
- gorgeous real cherry wood veneer
- built-in phono pre-amplifier which is by-passable if plugging into an existing phono pre-amp
- S-shaped aluminum tonearm, 9″
- removable headshell for easy cartridge changing
- low noise belt-drive design
- stiff and solid MDF plinth
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- three-speed motor provides 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
- properly aligned and mounted Music Hall Melody ($75 value) moving magnet cartridge
- adjustable electronic speed control
- special vibration damping feet
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable included
- full-size aluminum platter and special vibration damping platter mat
- worldwide compatibility
- excellent instruction manual
- dust cover and 45 rpm adapter
- quick and easy to assemble
in the groove
From the first music note to the final fade-out, the music hall mmf-1.5 sets your world to groove and your feet to dance.
the complete package
A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system. A top-quality music hall melody cartridge comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
A top-quality music hall melody cartridge comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
A built-in speed control circuit ensures the accuracy of the mmf-1.5’s 3 speeds.
built-in phono preamplifier
A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system.
The included hinged dust cover keeps your mmf-1.5 protected when not in use.