Life is best enjoyed in high-definition. With 4k TVs, Nvidia Shield, smartphones, tablets, Xbox or Google Chromecast.
However, even the highest-spec devices are ruled by disruptive background noise and distortion.
Now there’s one device to rule them all: The nano iONE.
With USB, S/PDIF and Bluetooth connections, the nano iONE connects to everything.
And with its Burr-Brown chipset producing True Native® sound, you can stream Spotify, listen to your TV, home stereo system and mobile devices in natural hi-res audio. The days of hiss, buzz and distortion ruining your listening pleasure are gone.
Play the game.
Connect the iONE to your console you’ll feel every arrow as it zips past your head. Feel the rush of adrenaline as cars flash by at full throttle. The nano iONE is perfect for gamers.
Small but perfectly formed.
It may fit into the palm of your hand, but don’t let that fool you.
The nano iONE produces sensational sound separation and adds musicality and warmth to your audio, whatever you’re listening to.
Feed your addiction.
Audiophile. TV addict. Movie buff or gamer supreme, whatever your passion, the nano iONE steps in and steps up your audio quality. It’s your sound. Your way.
The tech spec.
The nano iONE includes:
Active Noise Cancellation – To cancel all incoming noise
Galvanic Isolation – To stop noise contaminating the signal
It’s a double team that works hard to ensure your audio is clean, crisp and satisfying.
- Hear music as the artist intended. The Burr-Brown True Native® chipset means file formats remain unchanged for the truest sound.
- Connect the RCAs to an A/V or headphone amp. However you prefer to connect your system, the iOne has it covered, whether its via Bluetooth, USB or S/PDIF (optical/coaxial).
- CD-like quality on Bluetooth across all platforms – using aptX® or AAC® encoding. aptX® is for Windows, Mac and Android devices. AAC® is for iOS devices: Everyone is able to enjoy the highest quality wireless playback.
- Quiet! Active Noise Cancellation+ (ANC) at work: Exceptionally quiet power. The measured noise floor is 100x quieter than the Common Noise Filter.
- A galvanically isolated S/PDIF output means that electrical circuits are separated to eliminate stray elements - a signal can pass but nothing else. Interference-free audio. And with added Reclock® and Regenerate®, iFi's fastidious attention to sound quality never waivers.
- AMR’s Global Master Timing (GMT)/ Memory Buffer System represents a total ‘out of the box’ systematic digital solution that solves the digital S/PDIF jitter once and for all. The Intelligent Memory System holds a large number of complete audio samples, so it may completely absorb a large amount of variation (jitter and drift) in the incoming signal, while still sending out data at a fixed and precise clock rate, regardless of variations in the incoming clock.